Intermission!

A message to my loyal readers (all three of you): I haven't watched The Giant Gila Monster yet. I will soon -- you can bet your sweet bippy on it. But I just haven't gotten around to it since last week's post. Maybe I've finally hit a saturation point of "classic" horror movies and I need to take a break. I'm only human, after all. At least last I checked... It's altogether possible I'm an atom age vampire or a beast of yucca flats and I just don't realize it.

But just so this isn't a complete waste of your time, enjoy this trailer for the 2001 film The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra, which is a hilarious pastiche of exactly the kind of film I've been subjecting myself to for 12 weeks and counting. The movie is a bit hard to find, but it's immensely entertaining.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Horror Classics: The Wrap-up

Horror Classic 27 of 50: BLUEBEARD

BONUS: Puss in Boots (1988) starring Christopher Walken