Happy and/or Horrific Thanksgiving!

It's only Tuesday morning, but I can tell you right now I'm not going to have a write-up of Bloodlust ready here on Wednesday night. That's for two reasons: 1. I'm going to be flying across the country on Wednesday, and 2. I haven't watched Bloodlust yet!

But I'm looking forward to it, especially as the DVD sleeve claims it stars Robert Reed. Could be the same guy who played Mike on The Brady Bunch? I can't wait to find out, and hopefully to see him fight zombies.

I hope everyone has a thoroughly pleasant fourth Thursday of November. And now, in the spirit of Thanksgiving and horror movies, please enjoy this picture I found while doing a Google image search for monster turkey:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Horror Classics: The Wrap-up

Horror Classic 27 of 50: BLUEBEARD

BONUS: Puss in Boots (1988) starring Christopher Walken